ejm_003

business documents

hello, 

Is a 1099 considered a "official business document" even if it is not reported on my taxes? 

business documents

What kind of 1099?  There are over a dozen kinds.   What do you need it for?

Mike9241

business documents

what do you mean by "official business document"? where do you see the term used? and what do you mean not reported on your taxes?   if the 1099 is issued in your name, usually it has some tax significance and needs to be reported for tax purposes.   the IRS gets copies of 1099's and usually tries to match them to tax returns.

.

ejm_003

business documents

a 1099 MISC... the term is from the SBA, they denied me a EIDL loan I was eligible for, then they wanted "official business documents" from 2019 tax returns. the 1099 MISC was not on my tax return because it was less than $600.00 but it is reported on my "Wage and Earnings" report for that year.  although I submitted this report to them they didn't fix my application. thanks for the response. 

ejm_003

business documents

a 1099 MISC... the term is from the SBA, they denied me a EIDL loan I was eligible for, then they wanted "official business documents" from 2019 tax returns. the 1099 MISC was not on my tax return because it was less than $600.00 but it is reported on my "Wage and Earnings" report for that year. although I submitted this report to them they didn't fix my application. thanks for the response. 

ejm_003

business documents