taztaztazA12

Box b only has two numbers

rogge1722

Box b only has two numbers

It means that TT is interpreting the f1116 as a 2nd copy instead of the 1st copy.  This error has been on other postings. You might try and delete the f1116 and wks. and restart again to see if the error clears.

rogge1722

Box b only has two numbers

willard-1942

Box b only has two numbers

"I am using form 1116 Foreign Tax Credit. I keep getting the error message regarding Foreign Tax Credit Carryoversn (FTCC). for 2015 foreign taxes paid were $945 and utilized $862 for a carryover of $83. Turbo tax also shows Alternative minimum tax of $945 and utilized $166 and a carry over of $779. The carryover of $83 keeps showing up in pink as an error on my forms. The reason shown is "Foreign Taz Credit Comp Wks 'Total Incoming C/O should not have a value. Include this amount on the first copy of this category of income'." I'm confused as to what this means?"