Solved: Anyone know if 2021 version will support e-file of...

Anyone know if 2021 version will support e-file of form 568?

I had to stop using TurboTax last year because I couldn't e-file my taxes because of a single member LLC. I'd love to come back this year, but if they still can't support California and the 568 e-file form then I still can't use it...Fingers are crossed...

@gjbundy wrote:

Thanks @MikeinSC  but in a different reply (oops I accidentally posted this twice) someone posted this link:

California Individual Forms Availability (intuit.com)

which contradicts that.  So once again those of us who want to use Turbotax are left in the dark without an authoritative answer :(

The confusion centers around different versions of TurboTax; Personal and Business.

E-file is supported in TurboTax Business for Form 568 but is not supported in the personal versions of TurboTax (i.e., the versions that would be used for single-member LLCs, like Deluxe, Premier, Self-Employed, Home & Business).

crickets...

Reading this thread, the Home and Business version does support e-filing:

SusanY1

There are questions in this thread about two different products.  TurboTax Business (for multi-member LLCs) and TurboTax Home & Business for individual filers. 

TurboTax Home & Business will e-file CA Form 568 only for single member LLCs.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/business-taxes/discussion/does-turbo-tax-business-efile-ca-form-56...

@gjbundy wrote:

Thank you!  But it seems I'm not the only person who is complaining about this.  You would think that Intuit would figure this one out since they can already do it with their business product.  Oh well... Looks like it's another year of letting the accountant do my taxes for me...sigh