Skip to main content
Level 2
March 2, 2024
Question

2023 110S error message

  • March 2, 2024
  • 4 replies
  • 36 views

I have completed my 1120S for Federal & State (Georgia)and am getting the following message:

Tax Year 2023 transmissions are not available ...Turbo Tax Business is not ready to process Tx year 2023 for this return.

2 phone calls to Turbo Tax - not helpful.  I have checked for updates and cleared my cache.

I am using Turbo Tax desktop for business

I have been using since 2019 and have not had previous issues

Thanks

4 replies

PatriciaV
Level 15
March 3, 2024

The Forms Availability Table for TurboTax Business indicates that the Georgia State S-Corp e-file module is estimated to be released on March 8, 2024. Because updates are released after business hours Pacific time, we recommend that you wait until the next day to download/update the file.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post. **Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
BethS103Author
Level 2
March 3, 2024

Why are there updates for late.  1120S are due 3/15/24