Solved: 1st time to need a schedule C. all I see is a form on half the screen when I ask for schedule C. Is this what I use, OR How do I get to schedule C. Thank You in advance.

lazytman111

1st time to need a schedule C. all I see is a form on half the screen when I ask for schedule C. Is this what I use, OR How do I get to schedule C. Thank You in advance.

kerriP

In Turbo Tax Home and Business, type "schedule c" in the search input field, and click on "find".

This will allow you to Jump to the schedule C input screens.

It sounds like you are using Turbo Tax in Forms View.  I recommend switching to Step -by Step so Turbo Tax can guide you through completing your taxes with interview questions and tax tips to ensure the accuracy of your tax return.

kerriP