cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

I have a DDD of 2/22. Having my fees taken out of my refund this year. TPG shows receipt of my refund and having sent as of about 30 minutes ago.
Level 9

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Congratulation panttherlady. I hope soon fir the rest of us.
Level 8

Having sent to where 30 mins ago? To your account? Is fees just for what it cost to file or fees as in offsets?
Level 7

I think I may be the only person who's gotten 3 different dates that all conflict with each other.

Return code: 20190405
Return date on my transcript: 4/15
Says it was processed: 2/11
Level 8

Can you only access your transcript by ordering it or can you go online somewhere and view it?
Level 2

On the night of February 4, 2019.  I sat down at my computer and did my taxes, my husband's and my 2 daughter's taxes.   All of our was accepted a little after midnight on February 5, 2019.  All 3 of them received their refunds today.  WMR for me still says "We have received your tax return and it is being processed."  I called the Treasury Offset number just to make sure it was not being held for any reason and thankfully it isn't.  I logged on to sbtpg.com and they have not received my refund yet.  For the last 3 years I have received my refund on the 22nd of February so we shall see.  I knew it was going to take a little longer because I claim EIC but I don't even have any info. to go on.

Level 7

@Kelli_1987

IRS sent refund to TPG (WMR still just shows 2 bars). TPG shows refund received and sent to my bank (not received in my acct yet).

No offsets, only payment for TT fees and the $40 fee for having them taken out of my refund. $125 and change total.
Level 9

No update for me! Still at processing. Anyone else?!
Level 10

Brsawyer I caved and I called after 45 minutes someone finally answered and bs’d me about because of 2015 the protection bla bla bla I’m like is there anything currently wrong though because people I know and on threads are getting their refunds way before the 27th ..she said well you can’t compare your situation to theirs loll and says as far as she sees nothing is wrong and to keep checking updates are made everyday if I don’t hear or a see a change by March 4th call back ...like what the hell lollllll “your tax refund has been received and it is being processed by Donald trumps wig “
Level 7

@brsawyer - YES!! I was actually just going to ask as well. I was accepted on January 28th, I have filed this was for years, nothing new, nothing different. I went from Accepted (one bar), to the PATH message for weeks, then about a week ago, it updated to "We have received your tax return and it is being processed." Nothing about a date, no new updates for days, I'm just frustrated, I don't understand how people filing AFTER me, already have DDD's for 02/22, and I have an effing generic message???