What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

It’s my understanding that all those with DD of 27th are not getting there money under the 3rd or 4th because of the back flow of returns

I haven't gotten a estimated date of a deposit at all which sucks because I filed in the beginning of February and it's almost been a full month now.

Green dot

Thank you, do you have a phone number to Green Dot by chance? I'll try to log it up. But figured if someone has a customer service number, make be quicker. Thanks again.

It's officially been a month since filed, no refund yet.

Filed and accepted 1/28 got paper check today!

Lucky..
I filed on 01/28 and it was accepted on 01/28 and WMR says "we are still processing your refund"
They send me a letter February something. That says we are sending you this letter to let you know it will take another 60 days, you dont have to do anything extra we know how important your refund ia to you, if you haven't heard from us or received your check after those 60 days give us a call. Its may 16th and i still have not heard crap. Ill have to call the tomorrow because its day 61, and WMR says the same **bleep** thing it has said since January!! Uhhg im gonna have a breakdown!

Omgness I really and honestly though evryone had alrdy gotten their money and was waiting til nxt yr sorry I received mines 2/27/19 and yes I did file on 1/28 do you owe any loans bcoz sometimes tht cause delays to well I really hope you hear somethg soon... Goodluck.

Nope, me and everyone who worked at a common company figured it out. The cfo nver sent money to irs but she sure was taking it all out. So we thing she was money laundering and is being investigated.

Wow... I'm sorry to hear tht I don't go to anyone thts why many many years ago to up classes and learn to do my own taxes I can't stand ppl taking advantage of hard working folks now you!! Gotta go thur all this red tape to calim yours like I had said before file 1/28 got my return back 2/27 tubotax form hope you hear somethg soon it sad you hve to fight to get your own money tht you worked Hard for
Again goodluck...