Refund Approved

Do you have eic

Level 7

Refund Approved

Yes
Level 7

Refund Approved

Hi
How do you have a DD with EIC? The tax 152 has EIC refunds marked for late Feb.
Level 2

Refund Approved

Thank you for sharing. Something positive for a change! Love Turbo, don't you?

Level 6

Refund Approved

can't believe someone got a refund that fast, mine was accepted on 1/14 as well, but like everyone else, I am waiting for that 2nd bar.  had to use my spouses social number to get the actual status (thanks to the tipster on here who gave that helpful hint).  I didn't even think refunds would be issued to anyone , yesterday was day 1 of tax season officially

Level 7

Refund Approved

What did the status show per the IRS website? 

Level 8

Refund Approved

Just an update to give some people hope.  Got my refund today. Was accepted 1/14 and approved on 1/26.  No EIC 

Level 8

Refund Approved

Mine was accepted on 1/14 and I am still having the issue with  WMR when I try to check the status. I can get in with one SS but cant with the other. Still just in the accepted stage. NO EIC, simple return married filed joint with 2 dependent's, no itemizations, nothing fancy... hurry up and wait!

Level 7

Refund Approved

Perhaps they processed single-filers first, and joint filers will take longer. I am a single filer, no EIC, no dependents, standard deduction, so about as basic as you can get.

Level 8

Refund Approved

I do not think that theory is correct as I filed married and have one dependant and got my refund yesterday.  Not sure there is any rhyme or reason to it.