turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Refund Approved

iv filed with married filing joint, EIC and child tax credit NOT ACTC on the 25th turbo tax said refund estimated on feb 20th (hoping its before then) ill update when i get it or when a bar moves. 

Cjsmith

Refund Approved

Did you actually receive your refund on the expected date? Mine shows accepted and an anticipated date but nothing yet. 

Refund Approved

Did you get your refund on the date it said?

whm
Level 2

Refund Approved

I could be wrong with the shutdown and all. The IRS officially received and accepted returns by January 28th. If your return has no issues and was electronically filed, you should receive your refund within 21 days. If your refund got to you by the 28th of January, please let me and millions of others know how you accomplished this. Information is Power.

whm
Level 2

Refund Approved

Don't wat to be a ballbuster but I'm pretty sure " Maroon Falcon" did not get his money by the 28th. It saddens me that I see so many people on this site are counting on their tax returns to give them that edge. We can do better. Power is in Knowledge.

whm
Level 2

Refund Approved

Hey.

Texas Girl. 
Think about sunny days and a marguerite. Money is good but does not define who we are. Imagine yourself in the absolute worst case scenario. Then think about what that measly sum of money would do for you. Your conviction, character and  are worth millions.

bobb

Refund Approved

mine was files and accepted 1/28 and in my bank account this morning 2/2.  Fasssssst.

Refund Approved

Did u have any dependents

Refund Approved

I filed married and 2 kids but somehow I got the ACTC this year which never prior years so I’m getting the Parg act on my ddd

Refund Approved

Due to the government shutdown, no taxes were actually processed until 1/28.  You must have been one of the first ones they did....cheers to you!

Refund Approved

@Marypoppins88 wrote:

Due to the government shutdown, no taxes were actually processed until 1/28.  You must have been one of the first ones they did....cheers to you!

This is actually not correct as I got a DDD on the 26th. 

Refund Approved

Shutdown had nothing to do with returns IRS had posted 28th was opening day for tax season I will tell you it did affect them as to other paper work said it could take 12 to 18 months if you claimed child tax credits 2/27 is your date start checking around 2/23  most returns are 21 days they are pulled randomly not by date once you have been accepted 

Refund Approved

@whm wrote:

I could be wrong with the shutdown and all. The IRS officially received and accepted returns by January 28th. If your return has no issues and was electronically filed, you should receive your refund within 21 days. If your refund got to you by the 28th of January, please let me and millions of others know how you accomplished this. Information is Power.

It is simple every year the IRS accepts test batches early in order to test there system so they start to process some returns early! This happens EVERY YEAR this is nothing new and people get there refunds early do to being part of the test batch! So there is your information! This site is to help everyone thru this crazy time not to be rude to each other! I mean come on! Being supportive and nice goes a long way!

Refund Approved

How long did it take for your refund to be approved! 

grossmgm
Returning Member

Refund Approved

nothing yet?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies