Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I received a notice from the IRS CP75 PC0261. What do I do? I thought I have audit defense.

the notice asks about a child not a disabled adult.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

11 Replies
ThomasM

I received a notice from the IRS CP75 PC0261. What do I do? I thought I have audit defense.

The CP75 is an audit notice regarding the tax return on which an Earned Income Credit was claimed.  Here's a link to the IRS page which discusses the CP75:  https://www.irs.gov/individuals/understanding-your-cp75-notice.

In the notice, IRS will give you specific instructions on how to provide the documentation they're seeking.

If you purchased Audit Defense, then you should contact the Audit Defense support agents prior to responding to IRS. Here's a link to the TurboTax audit support page, with contact information for Audit Defense:  https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/irs-notice/audit-support/

flacco208

What happened after?
bigbrot

Did you get it cleared up
gato_q123

This is what i hate,they always forget to write back to let us know what happened.
flacco208

Yup you under review?
gato_q123

Yeah i got audited for 2017

its still not cleared up. audit defense is [profanity removed]

Got the same letter back in Feb and sent what they wanted and here it is the last day of May and still haven't heard anything
src6

Hi, I’m also waiting to hear back from the the IRS. If anyone has any new developments, please share, I’ll do the same.

We talked to.our TA today and she said we will have a date for our refund by the 28th of June. So fingers crossed
src6

Ahh thank you !!!! good luck !
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies