Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

kee_100

I chose direct deposit when I e-filed my taxes ... will it go on my card from last year or will they send me a new one ?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I chose direct deposit when I e-filed my taxes ... will it go on my card from last year or will they send me a new one ?

Your refund will put on the card who's information you entered when you filed your return when you entered direct deposit information..  If you put your current cards information you refund will be on that card. If you requested a new card you will be sent one but it will have different account information.

If you entered your bank information when you filed, then your refund will go directly to your bank.

View solution in original post

added information above

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Your refund will put on the card who's information you entered when you filed your return when you entered direct deposit information..  If you put your current cards information you refund will be on that card. If you requested a new card you will be sent one but it will have different account information.

If you entered your bank information when you filed, then your refund will go directly to your bank.

added information above
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies