jhodges67

You show that my VA State Tax was filed and accepted, but when I checked with the VA Taxation Dept., they have no record of my 2017 Tax Return being filed?

AshleyHLO

What date is your VA State taxes showing as accepted?  Normally it takes 10 days after e-filing for your return to be processed by the state, which could be the reason they are showing they have no record of it.  See the following link for additional information. Hope this helps!

https://www.olt.com/main/home/varefund.asp

AshleyHLO

williejs

I’m having the same issue. TurboTax says my VA state return was accepted but it is not showing up on the VA Taxation Dept. online lookup system. no record of my 2017 Tax Return being filed
williejs

jjsgirl7678

I have the same issue. Turbotax shows VA accepted but state website says they have no record of it. What is going on!!
jayquatrale

Same issue. VA accepted almost 4 weeks ago and the VA tax website has no record of the TurboTax filing. What is going on?