turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

trish209

Did i include banking information?

I am pretty sure i included banking information for the payment i owe but i want to make sure. How do i do that?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Jimesa

You can use the steps below to help you check to see which payment method you chose as well as which date you set for your state payment if applicable. 

NOTE: You cannot change this date and/or payment method in TurboTax since your return has already been e-filed and accepted. 

• You should be on the Tax Timeline now
  • Scroll down to SOME THINGS YOU CAN DO section
  • Click Add a state (not really adding one, just a way to get back into return) under your 2016 tax return
  • Once you are inside the return, click the File tab and there should be a blue link there that says View or print your return
  • Click that link and it will open the Electronic Filing Instructions pages and scroll through to find your Electronic Filing Instructions for your 2016 Federal/State Tax Return
  • On that sheet you should see the Date of Withdrawal in the Balance Due/Refund section along with your banking info if you chose to have it auto debited from your account. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Jimesa

You can use the steps below to help you check to see which payment method you chose as well as which date you set for your state payment if applicable. 

NOTE: You cannot change this date and/or payment method in TurboTax since your return has already been e-filed and accepted. 

• You should be on the Tax Timeline now
  • Scroll down to SOME THINGS YOU CAN DO section
  • Click Add a state (not really adding one, just a way to get back into return) under your 2016 tax return
  • Once you are inside the return, click the File tab and there should be a blue link there that says View or print your return
  • Click that link and it will open the Electronic Filing Instructions pages and scroll through to find your Electronic Filing Instructions for your 2016 Federal/State Tax Return
  • On that sheet you should see the Date of Withdrawal in the Balance Due/Refund section along with your banking info if you chose to have it auto debited from your account. 
DonaldB

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies