turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Its been over 21 days and no status updates on where's my refund. Status bars have disappeared. States your refund is still processing, refund date given when available

Yes, the number I called for tax advocate wasn't helpful. Said all I can do is wait.
lesliebaum2
Returning Member

Its been over 21 days and no status updates on where's my refund. Status bars have disappeared. States your refund is still processing, refund date given when available

I left message twice with tax advocate. No one ever returned my calls

I was told I would need to be on the verge of being evicted or losing my car in order for them to help me. I've pretty much given up any hope for this years tax refund. :(

i been waiting since 2/7 , IRS did a 2 week hold on my 21st day and waited 2 weeks and now they say another 45 days to review

@kasiglukak Did you use a credit line EIC or another credit?

*like*

EIC

I think all or at least the greater part of people who did the EIC credit are being "reviewed". This is crap.

no kidding, my 45 days didn't even start it starts March 18, but still not sure why they are "reviewing"people that filled 2 wks after me got theirs in less then a week

i'm wondering if Turbo people can get to the bottom of this kind of situations with the IRS because i choose option delux max?

I just got a weird message from Turbo. Says I might be breaking rules??

Weird. How are you breaking rules?! That’s ridiculous! I do believe we have the right to rant to each other about the IRS keeping our money from us.
Sky
Returning Member

My brother had to wait almost 5 months last year before he finally got his taxes back. And he never really understood why it took so long. Luckily I got mine back within the 3 week timeframe this year. I don't really understand why some people.still have not gotten theirs back. But I wish y'all luck and hope that y'all will be getting it soon 🙂

@Sky Did your brother ever get a letter explaining why?

Anyone get their $ yet? I filed 2/17. Accepted same day.  Been stuck on “your tax return is still being processed” with no bars for 2 weeks. Ugh.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies