Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I receieved letter from irs letter 4883c . verify identity. i called and all went good. now they say up to 9 weeks before i get return ?

Mine says received and being processed still. I'm worried

I receieved letter from irs letter 4883c . verify identity. i called and all went good. now they say up to 9 weeks before i get return ?

I filed 1/17 got accepted 1/18. Verified 2/17 the day I received letter and still nothing

I also verified the 17th checked WMR gpt 2nd bar approval
For DDD 3/1 it's a waiting game guys can't say be patient cause I for sure wasn't buuuut just keep watching and checking its coming
brownvb88

Verified 2/17 and got my DDD 2/25 I feel much better.. it was seriously a waiting game. lol

Well hopefully this thread is helpful it's coming! Something told me to call my NetSpend card and wow my money was deposited yesterday at 4 pm . Check your cards

Yes i finally got approved i hope everyone else got approved as well .. it was a long wait but know its updated..

Nothing changed on,mine

Nothing changed on mine
Tana

***Refund update***So i had to do the identity verification. On 2/16 was told it would take 9 weeks but just woke up this morning to refund approved and a due date of march 1st yay!!!!! So everybody waiting please dont get discourage it doesnt take as long as they say when u do the identity verification u wont be waiting 9 weeks more like a week . .Im just glad the wait is over! !! Filed 1/18 accepted 1/19 got a identity verification letter in the mail 2/16 verified the same day, now a due date of march 1st!!!!! I hope this helps others waiting! !! Wishin u all the best

I received a letter on the 18th verified on the 18th this morning I woke up my DDD  says March 1st this has been one heck of a tax season I guess you just have to have patience!!

Nothing has changed on mine

Filed and accepted 1/26. Verified on 2/22. As of today, approved and DDD of 3/1.
ernin1982

Update! Verified 2/20 and got my DDD of 3/1 this morning!
brownvb88

Check your cards guys....  I know if you have a NetSpend your money is more than likely  in your account

Congrats to all with DDD!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies