tomxin

xin2019

IRS told me no my 2019 tax return i did by turbotax why

SForrestLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

xin2019

I don't understand your question. Please clarify. 

tomxin

xin2019

i filed both 2019 and 2020 tax returns the 2019 return had no record by irs and 2020 rejected why

xin2019

Are you waiting for a refund on 2019?  Did you efile or mail your return? When? They didn't start opening the mail until June that was stacking up. Back in March the IRS closed their processing centers and stopped processing mailed tax returns.
See this IRS page for the latest information
https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/irs-operations-during-covid-19-mission-critical-functions-continue

If you efiled....Was your return Accepted?When you efile you get back 2 emails. The first email only confirms the transmission. The second email says if the IRS (or state) Accepted or Rejected your efile.

Then only the IRS can tell you. IRS Where's my refund https://www.irs.gov/refunds/
Make sure you are using the refund amount from your actual federal tax return and not the combined amount Turbo Tax showed you at the end. That was for federal and state combined.

When you log into your account you should also see the status and if it was Accepted or Rejected, Started, Printed, Ready to Mail, etc.  what does it say?

FOR 2020

if they didn't get your 2019 return or haven't finished processing it yet then enter 0 for the AGI to efile 2020.

tomxin

xin2019

i did 2019 tax return by using turbotax which emailed me it was accepted but the thing went wrongly i got no refund from federal and state why

tomxin

xin2019

irs told me no my information on my 2019 tax return