Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

On where's my refund my bars have disappeared and it says still being processed a date will be available how long will that take

This is really sad don't have a problem with taking our money but always a hassle getting it back
TheC

On where's my refund my bars have disappeared and it says still being processed a date will be available how long will that take

@lakrishatax exactly.  This is the first year I have this issue and I'm really stressing out about it

I was stressing but I gave up on that a weeks back.

I'm giving up I haven't even received a letter yet
TheC

@lakrishatax we have not received a letter either, when did yours get accepted?

@debskain I'm so sorry :( I truly know how you feel

@TheC March 4th accepted same day
TheC

We submitted ours March 4th as well accepted the same day @lakrishatax what a coincidence

I submitted mine on Feb 22nd
TheC

@lacresia_w have they told you something different? Or any reason for the delay? Im so sorry we are all going through this

Wow. Its heartbreaking we are all going through this.

I'm going to try calling the IRS now @TheC hopefully I can get some news for us
TheC

Let us know what they tell you @lakrishatax  I just got back to town but can't call until Monday (time difference)

I filed & got accepted March 6. Blue bar on turbo tax.filled up but no deposit. Called IRS they say nothing is wrong wait a few more days. Another irs agent said it may take 8weeks from filling date and nothing is needed from me.
Haven't ever had to wait the whole 21 days let alone after that. So at this point when it comes I'll be surprised.

Wow @cloudyday321  you got much further than I have with bars.  I was accepted 1/28. I've gotten letters but nothing of real value answer wise after that. Letters didn't ask me to provide anything. Calling just said be patient. I am at point where I no longer believe I will get an answer or a refund. But I'm hoping the best for everyone else. I'll just keep working hard and paying taxes, but I don't think I'll ever actually see a refund. Good luck to you.
TheC

@cloudyday321 we got accepted on the 4th, turbotax said only accepted nothing after that. I called last week but our 21 days where last Saturday so they asked me to calk after that... on that day we lost our bars on the irs website.  I am so sad that kore and more of us are going through the same thing
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies