Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

#WMR2019

@shanta0327 I tried calling. I got hung up on. They claim call volume is too high. I will be calling tomorrow at 7 sharp. I also tried to check SBTPG since I chose my fees to come out and I got a message stating they are doing maintenance and website will be down until 4pm. 
Im about to run away y’all. 😫😫😫😭

#WMR2019

@drj311  you should I had to call twice before I was told I had to be verified. On top of that they are still giving me the run around's. I called back Thursday and spoke with a nasty rep and she went on and on about how the EIC was free money and i should just wait and the letter was just sent out Tuesday which then was only a day before and how it would take 14 days for the letter to come AND I got back sassy with her and told her that it didn't take mail that long to come from anywhere in the U.S. and then she went on to say even after the verification process is finished I  have to wait 9 more weeks. I went on to tell her that is what you guys are supposed to tell us but I knew it wouldn't take that long because my sister went thought he same process. I LIED I JUST WANTED TO GET SASSY WITH HER LIKE SHE WAS GETTING SASSY WITH ME. and today when I called they said the letter was sent on 2/20. So, I don't know what the witch did last week I'M BEYOND PISSED!!!

#WMR2019

THAT'S RIGHT!! GET SASSY!! SHOOT.. 

Welp I just called again. Got a completely different answer, and now I'm more annoyed lol.

She first asked me if I claimed the credits which duh yes. Then proceeded to tell me that  they are still "holding" refunds with these credits up until next week, 6 weeks instead of 4 weeks and mine was one of them (WHY IDK!!). She THEN told me to keep checking WMR, end of this week until next week. I wish I can access my transcripts online but I cant :( So I am just here checking WMR until I exceed the **bleep** logins.... this is crazy. I don't know who to believe now. I asked her if there will be a letter going out, is there anything showing, do I need to provide anything (not telling her what the last rep told me) and she said she doesn't see anything. He said the generic "If they need anything from you they will send a letter" Well I don't wanna wait for a **bleep** letter I wanna know NOW so I can be prepared.... meanwhile last rep told me a letter will go out next week regarding delayed processing for "further review" and I wont see anything for another 45 days... LIKE WHO DO I BELIEVE!! I'm so confused. I  might be calling back AGAIN tomorrow to see if I actually get someone with some sense who will tell me the TRUTH. SO mad RN...

#WMR2019

@drj311 there is another update on Saturday. So if you can't get a definite answer from anyone check wmr on Saturday. Hopefully you are in that batch. 

#WMR2019

@shanta0327 I’m really hoping I see a DDD this Sat! But I thought I’d see one this past Sat and nothing... 

#WMR2019

Just aggravating that people who filed after me are seeing DDD and people who filed around same time I did have a DDD for tomorrow. ☹️ That’s what I don’t get why she said the credits are delaying refunds, mine being one. That’s not necessarily the truth because people with the credits are certainly getting their money by now!  ESP since I filed/accepted January 22... 

#WMR2019

@drj311 you should call a tax advocate and make it seem like you are going through a hardship and that you was told you was under review, and they will actually research your account and tell you what exactly is going. @adw89 One year before i had to verify my identity, the just ask you questions like your AGI, your kids DOB, and other basic things, sometimes they ask you questions from the previous year, once I passed verification my wmr updated and I had a DDD the following week, so it would not take 9 weeks, just make sure you get nothing wrong when they ask you questions or you will have to schedule a appointment to go to the IRS office.

#WMR2019

@drj311  They tell us anything I have even asked to speak with up level management.

#WMR2019

@adw89 they said they sent me the letter on 02/20 as well, If I don't get it by next week, I'm going to go to the IRS office, they can verify your identity there you just need to bring your social.

#WMR2019

@kanisha0418 girl thank you for that info but, would you believe after I found out I had to do the verification process. I was searching through the Facebook tax groups and saw the number to call and verify and I tried it. I talked to a rep she was asking me everything you just mentioned and then BOOM my phone went dead. I WAS LIVID. She was the sweetest ever i tried twice after they wanted the control number. At this point waiting on that letter i would rather go inside the office and verify it's only like 15 minutes from my house and the wait time is a lot less than 14 days. On top of that they don't know when they sent the letter.

#WMR2019

@adw89 aw man that sucks, I would of told the other reps the letter came blurry or something and I can't see the control number lol. But yes I'm about to just go up there, but i don't think the letter would take that long to come, i'm giving it to like next Wednesday to see if it comes. Literally once we verify we would be getting a update in about a week.

#WMR2019

@kanisha0418 I hope so girl. Thank you so much for reassurance also. I would like to know when are we getting our freakin mail for goodness sake I’ve signed up for informed delivery from USPS so I know what’s coming in the mail nothing today.

#WMR2019

@adw89 @I’ll let you know when mines come

in hopefully it will be by this week. but until then it looks like we are in this together, everyone else got they DDD and just forgot about little ole us lol.

#WMR2019

@kanisha0418 Right!! Just left us in the wind... and I will keep you posted as well. 

#WMR2019

@kanisha0418 @I didn’t forget about yaw love I’m still here waiting with u all.... 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies