leselmo40

Wmr has message return has been received and it is being processed but nothing about giving a deposit date when available is there something wrong

Mandi

you can go on the irs website and get your transcript and there will ben 846 code on the transcript which is your refund issued and beside it it will have the refund date, but you will more than likely get it up to a week before that date because the bank begins processing the deposit when the IRS sends them a pre-notification which is before that actual refund date on the transcript. I did that and I got my refund this morning, but I  deposited my refund into a prepaid netspend card.

leselmo40

I was able To order a transcript I just want to know if my return is under teview