turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

bgree202

WMR bars went missing?

WMR bars went missing. Unlike others wmr says nothing about my tax refund still being processing, only the path message and topic 152 and my tax info over to the left.  Anyone know what this could mean?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
ba1997

WMR bars went missing?

You are just waiting for the 15th to come. By law they cannot release refunds until after the Feb 15th for those claiming either EIC or ACTC. They said to check WMR on Feb 16th for update

View solution in original post

16 Replies
ba1997

WMR bars went missing?

You are just waiting for the 15th to come. By law they cannot release refunds until after the Feb 15th for those claiming either EIC or ACTC. They said to check WMR on Feb 16th for update

monatye11

WMR bars went missing?

Mine went away 3 days after it was excepted in received bar...amount and name and last four was there no error code at all...the next day it went to approved...now its going through offset department of treasury  to clear in case of any debt and then computer releases it once no debt is found under your social.

WMR bars went missing?

Don't worry the bar will return when a person is approved and have a deposit date

WMR bars went missing?

Today I have no status bar but all of my other information is still there.  It just says it's being processed please check back for a date.  I'm a little worried!

WMR bars went missing?

@tygreene05 I was freaking out when my bars disappeared as well. I came here looking for some sort of answer, but the responses made me stress a million times more. My bars disappeared for an entire week and I had no refund amount. I had the same message as you as well as the Tax Topic 152. My status finally changed yesterday and my bars are back with a DDD. Apparently because I owed the state my bars went away. Every tax situation is different. Do not think the worse. Just be patient and keep checking everyday for an update.

WMR bars went missing?

Well I finalot hit someone and I was missing the Obama Care form.  Then she goes in to tell me that I have an offset for 2014 which I NEVER RECIEVED a letter for.  I am so done with them, when you have one offset in previous years they try to fine anything to make you keep owing them.

WMR bars went missing?

WMR said received with the first bar now I have no bars and it says it's still being processed with no code...Been like that for about 4 days
kpayne81

WMR bars went missing?

I had to send in forms 8962 and 1095A  I faxed info in feb 23called Friday march 3 they received info and was being processed on march 7 my amount on wmr disappeared. anyone else dealing with Obama care stuff

WMR bars went missing?

I'm dealing with the same issue.
kpayne81

WMR bars went missing?

i was able to order my transcript yesterday  on 3/13/2017 so hopefully I get a ddd soon and my amount appeared back on wmr as well
ba1997

WMR bars went missing?

I bet you get a ddd this Saturday.  That's what happened to me last week. Finally!

WMR bars went missing?

mines been like this for a week also

WMR bars went missing?

can someone? tell me what's going on

WMR bars went missing?

yes, mine says still being processed as well. I filed January 29th 2018.  Letter reads we received your income tax return and are in the process of conducting a thorough review of your return information.  This review is part of an ongoing program the IRS conducts to ensure the accuracy of return information.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies