Will o receive my stimulus payment even though on ...

Will o receive my stimulus payment even though on the irs get my payment tool says Payment #2 status unavailable?

Even though I've received a message from Turbo tax stating that my stimulus payment is on its way?

I have the same question.... no one has this answer its just a waiting game I guess. 

That status goes with those in group 2. All is well now and you should be seeing your check any minute. In fact, you should have received an email. We began customers today that did not open their email.

If you paid for your tax preparation when you did your taxes, the stimulus will deposit or mail the same as your refund -straight from the IRS. You are not involved and should have received your payment.

If you had your tax preparation fees taken out of your refund, then you opted to have SBTPG as an intermediary. The bank, SBTPG, charged you an additional fee to take out TurboTax fees, receive your refund, and deposit it into your account or give you a debit card. Things should now be resolved.

Please see: Is My Second Stimulus Check on the way? and the IRS stimulus website.