turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Will o receive my stimulus payment even though on the irs get my payment tool says Payment #2 status unavailable?

Even though I've received a message from Turbo tax stating that my stimulus payment is on its way?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Will o receive my stimulus payment even though on the irs get my payment tool says Payment #2 status unavailable?

I have the same question.... no one has this answer its just a waiting game I guess. 

AmyC
Expert Alumni

That status goes with those in group 2. All is well now and you should be seeing your check any minute. In fact, you should have received an email. We began customers today that did not open their email.

If you paid for your tax preparation when you did your taxes, the stimulus will deposit or mail the same as your refund -straight from the IRS. You are not involved and should have received your payment.

If you had your tax preparation fees taken out of your refund, then you opted to have SBTPG as an intermediary. The bank, SBTPG, charged you an additional fee to take out TurboTax fees, receive your refund, and deposit it into your account or give you a debit card. Things should now be resolved.

Please see: Is My Second Stimulus Check on the way? and the IRS stimulus website.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies