Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Will my stimulus check be direct deposited onto my TurboTax card?

Absolutely when ??????????? My husband talked to a gentleman and he stated his wife got her stimulus check pending until tomorrow 

As to when we will get them, I would ask the president or anyone else involved in issuing the $. One of my daughters received her's no one else in the family has yet. Who knows...

WestCoastSavage
Returning Member

@Sparky1993 why do you have a racist as your profile pic?

Screenshot_20200414-113908_Chrome.jpg

This is who turbo tax uses

@Mommabeasti  😂😂

I know if u owe Child support they can take it from u or if u small amount they will deduct the money

As should be 

We are all definitely getting mixed messages from TurboTax themselves. So after reading that somebody called and they said that it will definitely go on our card, I decided to call myself just to see what they said. The woman I spoke to inform me that as of yesterday the decision had in fact been made like other people are saying but she said that the government has decided not to allow direct deposit from the Santa Barbara checking accounts In other words she told me that no my money will not be put on my TurboTax card. She then suggested that I go to the IRS website wait for that portal to open up and input another account number because if I don't I'll be waiting weeks and weeks for a check. I'm just adding my own personal input I literally just got off the phone with her 2 minutes ago and came here to relay the message that I got. I opened a chime account, it's free and I know for a fact they will send it to chime because I seen tons of people already got theirs to chime accounts so as soon as that portal opens I'm just going to use my new chime account.

So will the irs need u to give them the direct deposit card info or they just send it direct from the card they issue u cause I just got mine in january

Nt2
Level 3

@Deemarie1223  Can you please tell me what number you called and what options you selected? I’ve been trying to speak to someone for 2 days ... 

@Deemarie1223  I don't know I guess we'll just have to wait and see I also have a chime card I've had it for 2 years I do not know why my wife didn't put it on that she said that you can withdraw more money on the turbo card at once so if I don't get it this week I'm going to add my chime card and yes people started getting them as early as Friday on the chime cards

Sorry if my messages seem strange or run-on like, I promise I'm not illiterate lol, I'm voice texting. Anyway, I further asked her if I could just go and put my information from the TurboTax card into the portal using the TurboTax account number and the TurboTax routing number and she said that I could not do that that in no way Are they going to deposit into a Santa Barbara account. I also asked about other Green Dot accounts because I also have a Walmart money card, she told me to call them and to check with them personally because Green Dot uses a few different banks but the one that TurboTax uses the Santa Barbara she claims as of yesterday the government decided that it was a no-go and we can't even go in and just re-enter our information according to her..  [phone number removed] Is the customer service line if you guys want to call, I didn't even have to wait on hold for 30 seconds and she answered. So now would be a good time I think, good luck everyone

I'm editing because they remove the phone number! So let's try this-

[removed]

And the option I used was nothing I sat there and waited until somebody picked up

Thanks Deemarie ... still mixed messages. Someone else said that they just talked to TurboTax and they were told that the deposit would definitely be made on their TurboTax card. Very confusing. By any chance could you post the number that you called? I have been trying to get a hold of them and so far just get hung up on.

I seen today that they will be going on our turbotax debit cards 

What ever she called is not accurate. I wanted to put this to the test so I called a total of 9 times. I got all different people except two times I did get the same person. They all told me the exact same thing, it will go on your turbo tax card but will most likely not hit till tomorrow and also that the turbo tax cards will not show pending transactions it will just show up on there. They all said tomorrow they will be released. Some people may not get them tkkorrow but most will. This is from 7 different people! All said the same thing! 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies