Solved: Will my return get deposited to my card after I activate it or should I contact the it's with my routing info?

Will my return get deposited to my card after I activate it or should I contact the it's with my routing info?

Irs*

Once you have received your Turbo Visa Prepaid card you want to activate, then once the IRS has processed your tax return your refund will deposit to the card. You don't need to contact the IRS with a routing or account number or anything it will be linked automatically.

If you have any questions or need assistance with your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, please visit TurboPrepaidCard.com or call toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

Here's additional information about the card:

I received my card, but can not activate it. I've submitted 6 id's and still nothing. I've tried calling their number and all I get is auto voice. I can not get a live person to help me. What do I do

What did you end up doing