Solved: Will my payment will be taken out of my bank account?

Will my payment will be taken out of my bank account?

They haven't taken it out yet

If you're filing close to the April tax deadline, it's very common for your tax payment to go through after the date you specified due to the high volume of tax returns pouring in.

Don't worry; as long as you filed your return or extension on or before the April 18 deadline, and you selected April 18 (or earlier) as your withdrawal date, you won't get penalized for late payment even if the debit goes through post-deadline.

We suggest keeping an eye on your bank account, and if you still don't see the debit 7-10 days after acceptance, you should call IRS e-file Payment Services at 1-888-353-4537 or contact your state tax agency, as appropriate.