Solved: Will i recieve a paper check if my bank account is closed

Will i recieve a paper check if my bank account is closed

ive already filed on the 9th and set up direct deposit, but my account will close on the 14 if no funds are added. Will i recieve a paper check if the funds are deposited or...? Honestly any help is appreciated.

Yes, if your bank rejects the IRS refund payment because your account is closed, the IRS turns around and mails you a check to the address on the income tax return. 

Related information: What if I entered the wrong bank account for direct deposit?

What if I get direct deposit and they sending my taxes in but its was the wrong routing numbers

You will get a check in the mail.