Will I receive a greater amount of money on my tax...

juliorodrigues

Will I receive a greater amount of money on my tax return since I didn’t receive none of the stimulus check?

Bsch4477

No. You get your calculated refund, if any, and you get your stimulus payment separately. However if you were due a stimulus payment and did not receive one in 2020 you can get it when you file your 2020 return this year. At that time it will be combined with any refund you are entitled to receive. 

NCperson

@juliorodrigues - there is a section at the END of the interview on TT for 2020 income tax returns that asks about the stimulus.  If you didn't receive what you believe you were entitled to, this is where it is calculated.  Payments will stop on January 15th and after that the only way to get what is due you is through the 2020 tax return,