nwm

Why is my return still pending after 72 hours? Why does TurboTax say it will be accepted on 3/30?

Accepted (for processing) is not the same as Approved, which is a a later step, and then Refund Sent.  TT gives you an estimated refund (not acceptance) date, based upon the IRS goal of 21 days.

But March 30 is 21 days after March 9 (yesterday), so it couldn't  have been in pending for 72 hours. Something is not adding up.  Exactly when did you file? And exactly where does it say Pending?   TT? The IRS website?

nwm

It was saying that on TurboTax. It is accepted now! I guess it was a bug or something. Thank you.