Darkcrono

Why is my 2019 return so high?

I just filed my 2019 taxes and nothing really changed from last year, yet my return is 10,000 more. I double-triple checked my W-2 and all the inputs and don't see where the extra 10k came from. My income was almost exactly the same the previous 5 years.

I also tried to upload my W-2 to see if the same results will occur and it did. Anything changed for me to get an almost 20k return this year? 

Why is my 2019 return so high?

If your income was similar---you have an entry error  (or several)  and you need to find it.  No one else can see your tax return.  The decimal and comma are next to each other on the keyboard so it is easy to hit the wrong key.    Try deleting the W-2's and re-enter them.

janis4321

Why is my 2019 return so high?

want to review my taxes

LindseyLO

Why is my 2019 return so high?

Help reviewing your taxes has been provided by clicking here.