Why is it taking so long to be approved ?

dloper25

I filed at the end of Jan and was accepted by the IRS on 2/11. Since then nothing has happened - no movement on wheres my refund .. no money has been received by Santa Barbara Bank (turbo tax bank). Many people who have filed after me got it already and many people are in my position. This is crazy.  I just want my money !!! 

Indigo1993

I'm in the exact same boat I filed my taxes on January the 24th and then there was a glitch in the state and I had to refile again now it's been in the status of excepted for almost a month and no one can tell me anything is anyone else having this issue?

dloper25

The crazy part is .. u cant even go by the wheres my refund tool on the irs website because it seems to only update for some. I know people who either filed when i did or AFTER and have gotten their refunds but the wheres my refund tracker never updated to approved or to a deposit date. SMH

CarissaM

Every return is different. 

Once your return is accepted by the IRS, Turbo Tax will not receive any update on your return. 

Please visit the Where's My Refund website to track your return.