jodyetreft

Why is IRS not posting my stimulus?

We are unable to provide the status of your payment right now because: We don't have enough information yet (we're working on this), or You're not eligible for a payment.

ThomasM125

Why is IRS not posting my stimulus?

If you had your TurboTax fees deducted from your refund when you filed your tax return, then the IRS may have sent your stimulus check to the bank that processed your refund, which is different from your bank. If this happened, then TurboTax will have notified the IRS of your correct account information and they are working to send your payment within days.

Also, you can enter the payment on your tax return for 2020 if you don't receive it by the time you file your return, and it will be included with your refund.

ThomasM125

Why is IRS not posting my stimulus?

tec957

Why is IRS not posting my stimulus?

Ok well I payed my turbotax from my card not my taxes because it was delayed.

CatinaT1

Why is IRS not posting my stimulus?

This link provides the most up to date information available from the IRS:  IRS Update

If you have a Turbo Card, this link will be helpful to you:  Turbo Card

This link will tell you more about the Recovery Rebate Credit:  Recovery Rebate Credit.