Why haven't I received my return yet? I was suppos...

deblake60-yahoo-

Why haven't I received my return yet? I was supposed to get it on 3/5. It is already 3/18. IRS will not tell me anything.

ee-ea

See this IRS info

https://www.irs.gov/refunds

deblake60-yahoo-

I have went there and it answers nothing. My status is still pending. I have called both the IRS and turbotax. IRS automated operator (on the occasions I am lucky enough to even get that far) tells me that the call volume is high and disconnects me. Other times it rings off the hook.

TurbTax rep had no real answers either. He told me that the IRS would start depositing refunds 3/17-3/19. Today is 3/21, still the "Where's my refund" shows "processing".

I do appreciate your reply, but it wasn't that helpful. It seems that the link you shared is the "quick" answer people are giving to others like me all over the internet.