Why have in it received my 2019 taxes that were ef...

Why have in it received my 2019 taxes that were efiled or either first or second stimukus

Why haven’t I received my 2019 efiled tax return which I efiled in March or my first or second stimulus

Maybe the Guy who did it missed some forms! I got a letter from the IRS to submit form 8926 and 1095 A forms. I sent but since there is nobody in the department sorting out mails, I am stuck! 
i just asked a question on the board to see if I will be better off amended it now since I already have a copy of those forms instead of waiting forever! So pissed off that the guy didn’t know his job! 

My girlfriend did them on turbo tax.   She didn’t miss anything I don’t think. ...  never got anything in the mail. Called dozens of times  ..   they showed up accepted for last ten months then the other day it changed and I can’t find any record of them.  Reply if they say amending them will help you.  Thank u.  

If you e-filed your return, when you log back in to your TurboTax account, you should see the status of your return.  If it does not say that your return was received, print it out and mail it in.  You can check also check the e-file status of your return by clicking here:  Check your e-file status  

If you printed and mailed your return, the IRS may still be working to process it.  You should contact the IRS to see if they received and processed your 2019 return.

For contact information, please go to this page on the IRS website:  Telephone and Local Assistance 

Since call volume is sure to be high, you may wish to call or visit a local office of the IRS.  You can find the office closest to you with the Taxpayer Assistance Locator tool. Once you find your local office, call 844-545-5640 to schedule an appointment.

If the IRS hasn't processed your 2019 return, that could explain why you did not get your stimulus payments.  If you don’t get a payment and you are eligible to receive one, it may be claimed on your 2020 tax return as the Recovery Rebate Credit using the TurboTax program.

To do this in TurboTax, please follow these steps:

1. Enter the information in your return.
  2. Click Federal Review at the top of your screen. 
  3. On the screen, Let's make sure you got the right stimulus amount, click Continue.
  4. You will be asked about the amounts of first round and second round stimulus payments you received
  5. TurboTax will then calculate the amount of stimulus payment remaining that you are still entitled to.  This will show as a credit on line 30 of the 1040.