Why are you taking money out of my account BEFORE I get my refund? The agreement we made was, when I have my money, you get your money. You told me this! Did you lie?

Turbotax will only wait so long, then they will invade your bank account.
It's in the fine print.

TURBOTAX TOOK MONEY OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT

Did you choose to have your TurboTax fees deducted from your federal refund?  Is your refund taking an unusually long time to arrive?  Or was your refund seized to pay a debt you owed? if so, you signed an agreement that says TT can withdraw its fees from your account.  TurboTax would have sent several emails to you before they took the money out of your account.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901364-why-was-my-bank-account-auto-debited-for-turbotax-fee...