Solved: Where will my federal tax refund be sent? The address on my w2 is my old address

Where will my federal tax refund be sent? The address on my w2 is my old address

I filed my tax returns and I gave my bank account for the state refund but I'm not sure where my Federal is being sent. I added a mailing address that is my parents in MN which is probably the best place for it to go but I am nervous that they will send it to the address on my W2 which is my old address

If a paper check is mailed, it will be sent to the mailing address you provided on your return in the "Mailing Address" section under the Personal Info tab. The address on the W-2 is irrelevant.