lpchickengrease

Where’s my second stimulus?

ErickaY
Moderator

Where’s my second stimulus?

Using the IRS as a resource is your best bet.

More information here: Second Stimulus, Turbo Card, GreenDot Resources

Each person will have a different scenario depending on how you completed your taxes and your eligibility with the IRS. Reaching out to their internal hub will give you the most accurate information.

Acabral

Where’s my second stimulus?

I had direct deposit for the first one how come I haven’t received the second one yet

aglasgow992

Where’s my second stimulus?

I've already checked the IRS get my payment tool and its stating my status is unavailable. People have been kindly asking where their money is since IRS stated that anyone who filed with Turbo tax and H&R Block will have a delay because our money was sent to you all. How is it that H&R Block could fix this issue and even begin to send out their customers stimulus payment, but you all are constantly beating around the bush and not owning up to and paying out the money need to retrieve our funds so that we are able to pay our bills?  

alexisaustin27

Where’s my second stimulus?

Exactly! Im on hold now waiting to speak to someone. None of the information on this website is answering anyone's questions. Im going to wait this hour out and someones going to answer me. You received our money so put it in our accounts. Your not working with the irs to fix anything. Im call Santa Barbara bank next who you use for banking!! 

loriekay10

Where’s my second stimulus?

Wondering why no one is answering your question? There are a lot of us with the same question? Need money now , not as tax credit later ! 

RachelW33

Where’s my second stimulus?

For information regarding the 2nd Stimulus Check, you can check out this TurboTax Help Article:  Why Haven’t I Received My Second Stimulus Check?

If you chose to have your most recent tax refund deposited to a Turbo Visa Debit Card, please see this TurboTax Help Article: Getting Your 2nd Stimulus Payment on a Turbo Visa Debit Card?

You can check the status of your stimulus payment with the IRS here: What is the Status of my Stimulus Payment?