pooker1000

Where's my refund?.

The IRS says to check with the bank as they deposited it on 8/9/17.The bank says to check with the IRS.  I double checked the routing/account numbers and they are correct. What happened?

Where's my refund?.

Santa Barbara Tax Products Group, LLC  (SBTPG) is the bank that handles the Refund Processing Service when you choose to have your TurboTax fees deducted from your refund. This option is also has an additional charge from the bank that processes the transaction. 

You can contact them SBTPG, toll-free, at 1-877-908-7228 or go to their secure website www.sbtpg.com 

Where's my refund?.

Did you ask to have your TT fees deducted from your refund?
pooker1000

Where's my refund?.

Yes, did that screw it up?

Where's my refund?.