Where’s my refund

griffinmartaviou

Where’s my refund

I filed in March and I haven’t gotten my refund or my stimulus check and the irs took the money I owed out of my account already

Where’s my refund

What refund?  If you had a tax due you are not getting a refund.

Where’s my refund

Or were your TurboTax fees taken from your account?

Did you choose to have your TurboTax fees deducted from your federal refund?  Is your refund taking an unusually long time to arrive?  Or was your refund seized to pay a debt you owed? if so, you signed an agreement that says TT can withdraw its fees from your account.  TurboTax would have sent several emails to you before they took the money out of your account.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901364-why-was-my-bank-account-auto-debited-for-turbotax-fees

Turbo Tax says......

We understand that these are unprecedented times and we’re committed to helping our customers who are experiencing hardships. If you’re in need of assistance, call us by the Tuesday prior to your debit date at 1-888-808-1723 to speak with a trained specialist and mention “auto-debit”, or visit TurboTax Support.