Where's My Refund website says Refund Sent. How long until Turbo Tax connects it to my bank?

The IRS says allow 1-5 days if it's going directly to your bank.

Since you mentioned "TurboTax connects it to your bank",  did you choose the option to pay any  TurboTax fees out of your refund?
If so, that uses an intermediary bank to first receive your funds.   I can tell you how to check on the status at the level of the intermediary bank who subtracts the fees and sends it on to your bank.

Sorry. Did you say can tell me. Or did you mean can't?

I said I CAN tell you how to check with the intermediary company by logging into your temporary account there.   Did you use this service?

It sounds like you may have used that service, so I'll go ahead and leave an answer below.

See if this pertains to your issue:

You haven't specifically said if you used this option, but it sounds like you may have paid your TurboTax fees out of your Federal refund.   If so, your funds will first go to a temporary account at an intermediary bank--either Civista Bank of Sandusky, OH, or Green Dot Bank.  At the intermediary bank the fees are deducted, then the rest of your funds are sent on to your bank in a second deposit.  The company that handles that is SBTPG (Santa Barbara Tax Products Group.)

If for any reason the second deposit fails (the one that is actually to your bank), it will bounce back to SBTPG's bank who will issue you a paper check in the mail.

You can log into your temporary account at SBTPG to see the status of your funds.  There is also a contact page there if you have any reason to need to phone them.

Choose the taxpayer portal at:
https://cisc.sbtpg.com

I have an email address correct passwords I don't know why I can't get in my account it's really making me madder than you know what

Employee TurboTax Specialist

You may need to recover your account. If you feel do, please follow the help article below to recover your account.     

Account Recovery Request for your TurboTax Account