mommabear234

Where's My Refund still having issues?

Mine was accepted on 1/14 and I am still having the issue with  WMR when I try to check the status. I can get in with one SS but cant with the other. Still just in the accepted stage, but I see lots have been approved and/or already got their deposits.... NO EIC, simple return,  married filed joint with 2 dependent's, no itemizations, nothing fancy...TT shows return accepted, and a anticipated DDD of 2/4 but still not accepted... hurry up and wait!

Anyone else still experiencing this?

tjwilbur

Where's My Refund still having issues?

I am still experiencing the same! Accepted 1/15. My husband’s shows accepted, not approved....mine shows nothing! No EIC, 2 dependents, nothing extra.
mommabear234

Where's My Refund still having issues?

Any update yet? TT shows mine as accepted 1/14 with anticipated DDD of 2/4 but WMR is still showing nothing for my husbands SS and Tax topic 152 for mine, just the accepted bar still no approval.

tjwilbur

Where's My Refund still having issues?

Mine still shows the same on WMR but I went to irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript and checked my transcripts and my record of account transcript for 2018 says my refund approved & deposit is scheduled for 2/6 even though WMR shows nothing for hubby and 152 for me. Try that!!!
mommabear234

Where's My Refund still having issues?

Thanks for the info! What was Turbo taxes estimated DDD for you?

I tried that and it wont let me get past the cell phone verification, we have a family plan and its not in my name! So frustrating, guess I will wait and see what happens.

JW1641

Where's My Refund still having issues?

hi i was accepted 28th and showed one bar on WMR all week.  Today i checked and its showing that i never filed a return on WMR is this what you were saying?

Ciarie

Where's My Refund still having issues?

I am afraid that I cannot speak to anyone I have gotten to answers finally as they hung up on my I don’t kno why I used this product I am having issues with getting a response from a real person the irs is saying to contact TurboTax how is this possible
Ciarie

Where's My Refund still having issues?

Any help since u have had issues?
mommabear234

Where's My Refund still having issues?

As of today 2/6 still no refund.... TT still showing estimated DDD of 2/4 WMR isn't even showing that they have received it under my husbands SS# and only one bar if I look under mine, Accepted on 1/14, I called and spoke with someone at the IRS yesterday. After I explained I had been told by several people they were having the same issues with the WMR sight and had ended up ordering their transcripts to see when they would be getting DDD. Also some had their DDD and the WMR was still showing the same status if only accepted and not even approved yet.

The IRS agent informed me that none of that was possible... The WMR sight is NOT having any issues, DDD would not hit bank accounts before it shows up as accepted and have a date on the WMR. Ordering transcripts will not give you information on your current return status.

I then told him/her that I had also head of people that were accepted the same time mine was having received their DDD on or around the 28th.

I was Very rudely informed again "so I could understand" what they told me above and that it isn't possible for anyone to have gotten a DDD on the 28th as they didn't even really start processing until that day.

So I don't know, I am not seeing any movement on mine or light at the end of the tunnel