bgilcreast80

Where’s my 2 stimulus check ?

ErickaY

Where’s my 2 stimulus check ?

If you used the Turbo prepaid visa, the funds should be connected to that account. You'll need to contact the bank associated with the card in order to get a replacement card, if that's your situation. Using the IRS as a resource is your best bet.

More information here: Second Stimulus, Turbo Card, GreenDot Resources

Each person will have a different scenario depending on how you completed your taxes and your eligibility with the IRS. Reaching out to their internal hub will give you the most accurate information.

bgilcreast80

Where’s my 2 stimulus check ?

No I have had my American Express serve card that I have used for 4 years same account and I have got no second stimulus check 

bgilcreast80

Where’s my 2 stimulus check ?

Same card same  account number that I have used for years and the same card that I always get my refund on American Express serve 😢 I really need it I have a new born 

CatinaT1

Where’s my 2 stimulus check ?

This link will help you find the status of your payment:  Payment Status Information  

In some cases the IRS is issuing Debit Cards.  Here is more information on that:  IRS Issues Debit Cards for Stimulus Payments