heidiriechers

Where do I get a copy of Turbo Tax Deluxe for the current Tax Year? I do not want to complete via the web. Starting and completing our taxes today is my goal. Thank you

EbonyA
Employee TurboTax Specialist

The following link has the 2020 CD and download Turbo Tax Products: Turbo Tax Download Products

heidiriechers

Thank you!!

heidiriechers

I am wondering if you can help me figure out why Turbo Tax is telling me that we will be receiving a W2-c.  My husband did not defer any social security taxes nor has he ever.  I went back to double check to see if I accidently hit something and I did not.  Could you please help me figure this out?

Thank you so much

Heidi

EbonyL122824
Employee TurboTax Specialist

@heidiriechers You may need to delete the form. You can follow the instructions in this TurboTax FAQ on how to delete a form. If you need further assistance, contact customer support here.