Ask the Experts Self-Employed & Gig Workers! >> Event happening NOW!!!

whusnik

Where can I find out if I completed an IT-201 or IT-203 form for my 2015 return?

JessicaG

If you completed a New York resident return or a New York non-resident/part year return, then you would have completed both of those forms.

To verify if you have completed these forms, you can download your 2015 returns and search the PDF for one or the other of those forms.

1. Log in to your TurboTax account
  2. Go to My TurboTax and click on My Tax Timeline
  3. Underneath your 2016 return summary, you should see Looking for prior year returns?  Click on Load My Tax Timeline
  4. Click the blue arrow to the right of 2015 to load that year's return (the circle should be green, if not, then you did not file with TurboTax for that year, or did not file with this account)
  5. To the side of the 2015 return summary, you should see Some things you can do.  Click on Download/print my return.