turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Where can I find my previous tax returns if I don't have a "home" button anywhere on the site?

It says everywhere that you can find your previous tax returns when you click the home button on the top lefthand navigation. My bar is empty on top and only shows links on the bottom (to the Intuit account, change to Spanish and sign out). the intuit account also has no documents and I can't find my old tax returns anywhere.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Where can I find my previous tax returns if I don't have a "home" button anywhere on the site?

Yep...you actually have to start thru the first bunch of questions.....starting the 2023 tax return, all  before the HOME selection shows up on the left.   That doesn't commit you to using TTX to actually file...but you have to start thru those first set of 2023 questions.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

View solution in original post

2 Replies
JulieS
Expert Alumni

Yes, as soon as you sign in, you are on the Tax Home page. There should be a central column with links to locations in the return starting with Personal Info.

If you don't see that, just answer the first few questions on the return, then sign out and back in again. At that point, you can find your returns here:

1. Sign in to your TurboTax account.
  2. Scroll down to Your tax returns and documents at the bottom.
  3. Select the year you want to see.
  4. Select Download/print return (PDF) on the right to print or save a copy.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Yep...you actually have to start thru the first bunch of questions.....starting the 2023 tax return, all  before the HOME selection shows up on the left.   That doesn't commit you to using TTX to actually file...but you have to start thru those first set of 2023 questions.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies