Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

When will turbo either fix their issue with accepting sofi docs or refund the money to those like me who have spent hours with the help services? Frustrating and useless?

I have spent 7 hours on the phone, more hours on chats and emails and my sofi documents for crypto sales only return errors.  This is the last thing I need to do to file and there seems to be absolutely no fix in site nor anyone at turbotax who cares to answer the question.  When will they fix this issue or refund my money?
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
JamesG1
Expert Alumni

When will turbo either fix their issue with accepting sofi docs or refund the money to those like me who have spent hours with the help services? Frustrating and useless?

I only see one posting under this name.  

Are you trying to download crypto sales by API key or CSV?  Or something else?

Are you using TurboTax Online or TurboTax Desktop?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I’m using the app on my phone, but I have also used a desktop. I have the standard files from sofi. They are listed as csv 

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

This FAQ should help: How do I upload a CSV file of my crypto transactions?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies