teresad112

When will the second stimilus arrive

When will the second stimilus arrive

MissMCJ

When will the second stimilus arrive

Many people received it in their bank accounts on 12/31/2020.  Most people will have it before 1/15/2021.  Either direct deposit, check, or debit card.

teresad112

When will the second stimilus arrive

Got it. I recently maybe couple weeks ago.updated my info on TurboTax and i sumbitted my new bank account info. so will i be expecting it to come directly there ?? or will it go to the EDD Bank of America prepaid debit card ?

Miss MCJ2

When will the second stimilus arrive

To my knowledge, it will to the same account that you received your 2019 refund in.  If that account is closed, you will most likely receive a paper check in the mail.

ScruffyCurmudgeon

When will the second stimilus arrive

It seems that even where I did not have a refund in 2019 but one in 2018 the IRS retained the captured data of the bank account used in that past year, as I received the Tax Stimulus payment overnight of 12/31/20-1/1/21.

Scruffy Curmudgeon--PFFM/ IAFF, Locals 718/30, retired firefighter/medic; univ faculty NOT INTUIT EMPLOYEE
- Strategy & Quantitative Methods Med-M&M, Law discriminatory statistics, Med & PH - epidemiology statistics;
USAR 64-67 AIS/ASA MOS 9301 - O3
-------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------No Not an Intuit Employee - Just donating my time