e-blake87

When will I receive my refund?

The status of my refund has not changed in several days. When can I find out an estimated date on when I will receive my refund?
JuanJ

When will I receive my refund?

Track your federal refund at the IRS Where's My Refund site. If your refund status shows as received (being processed) and it's been less than 21 days, hang in there, this is normal. (More Info)

It can take up to 3 weeks for your refund to move into Approved status.  This time-frame is unrelated to how quickly you got your refund last year.

For info on how to look up the status of your state refund, check out How to track your state refund.

CharityB

When will I receive my refund?

How do I track my refund?