turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

lorisak11

When will I receive my $25 referral? I referred a friend to Turbo Tax over 2 months ago.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

When will I receive my $25 referral? I referred a friend to Turbo Tax over 2 months ago.

Would need to contact TurboTax Support here: https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact

To qualify, your Friend must:

(1) Be a new TurboTax customer; and,

(2) Access and file with TurboTax using the unique link provided in their invitation.

Discount is valid only for new TurboTax customers who access and file using TurboTax through the unique link in their special invitation to file between December 15, 2021 – October 15, 2022. Discount offer valid only for intended recipient, and can't be combined with any other offer. Discount doesn't apply to TurboTax State returns or other products or services that may be offered, and isn't valid for TurboTax.com.

Referral rewards are only valid and payable between January 7, 2022 – October 15, 2022, and only on qualified referrals where your Friend has completed and filed their federal return using the specified version of TurboTax within the same time period.

Terms, conditions, features, availability, pricing, fees, service, and support options subject to change without notice.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Would need to contact TurboTax Support here: https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact

To qualify, your Friend must:

(1) Be a new TurboTax customer; and,

(2) Access and file with TurboTax using the unique link provided in their invitation.

Discount is valid only for new TurboTax customers who access and file using TurboTax through the unique link in their special invitation to file between December 15, 2021 – October 15, 2022. Discount offer valid only for intended recipient, and can't be combined with any other offer. Discount doesn't apply to TurboTax State returns or other products or services that may be offered, and isn't valid for TurboTax.com.

Referral rewards are only valid and payable between January 7, 2022 – October 15, 2022, and only on qualified referrals where your Friend has completed and filed their federal return using the specified version of TurboTax within the same time period.

Terms, conditions, features, availability, pricing, fees, service, and support options subject to change without notice.

lorisak11

I should not have to notify Turbotax and waste my time for $25. I did my part by sending the link to my friend. I just won't refer any more friends as I am seeing many people are having the same issue as me of not receive their referral fee.

This is a user to user forum, I don't work for TurboTax..  Calling support is the only ones that can help you. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies