AmberGEfaw40

When will I get my stimulus check?

bluedeb

When will I get my stimulus check?

Only the IRS would know that.  You can check on the status of your stimulus check on the IRS website, Get My Payment.

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment

You can also contact the IRS.

The IRS telephone number is 1-800-829-1040, and they are available from 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. Monday thru Friday. The best time to call is early in the morning.

- The first question the automated system will ask you is to choose your language.
- Once you’ve set your language, do NOT choose Option 1 (regarding refund info). Choose option 2 for “Personal Income Tax” instead.
- Next, press 1 for “form, tax history, or payment”.
- Next, press 3 “for all other questions.”
-Next, press 2 “for all other questions.”
- When the system asks you to enter your SSN or EIN to access your account information, do NOT enter anything.
-After it asks twice, you will be prompted with another menu.
-Finally, press 2 for personal or individual tax questions. The system should then transfer you to an agent.

bluedeb

When will I get my stimulus check?

You can also contact the IRS.