This is the information we currently have. According to The Washington Post, which has reviewed a timetable from the IRS:
“If the IRS has your bank information, you’ll get it within two weeks,” Mnuchin said.
- “Social Security, you’ll get it very quickly after that.
- If we don’t have your information you’ll have a simple web portal, we’ll upload it.
- If we don’t have that, we’ll send you checks in the mail.”
If there is no account information, stimulus checks first will be sent to taxpayers with the lowest income:
- April 24: Less than $10,000
- May 1: $10,0001 - $20,000
- May 15: $20,001 - $40,000
- May - September: checks sent in order from lowest income to highest income based on 2018 or 2019 tax information
- September 4: remaining checks sent
- September 11: checks sent to those who didn’t provide information to IRS. Source: Forbes
For information on how to ensure you'll get your stimulus check, click on the TurboTax FAQ Everything to help you get your stimulus check as soon as possible.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"