invaderzim10

When will I get my stimulus check it says it's been accepted TurboTax can I find out if the IRS accepted it yet?

AlanT222

For more information about the stimulus payment, please go to https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus-tax-relief-and-economic-impact-payments

NCperson

from what Treas. Sec. Mnuckin said last week, direct deposits should be in checking / savings account by April 14 (end of the month if you have social security only and do not file)…

for checks, they are to begin mailing the week of April 24 in 'income order'  Under 10k of income the week of APril 24, under 20k of income the week of May 1, etc .

when they did this in 2008 it took SIX months to get it done; it's alot quicker this time

The  IRS is required to send you a letter within 15 days after they send out the money.... so if you get the letter and did not get the money, i am sure the letter will give you contact information.